APPLY TO THE MFA PROGRAM IN INTERMEDIA + DIGITAL ARTS IN TWO STEPS ::
1. Submit to the UMBC Graduate School ::
- Official Academic Transcripts
- TOEFL scores [international students only]
[GRE is not required].
2. Submit to the IMDA Department of Visual Arts through Slide Room ::
- Portfolio of artwork
- 3-15 items
- Descriptions of artwork, including date, material, type of media, title, and duration \ dimension
- Three letters of recommendation
- Unofficial Academic Transcripts
Applicants are encouraged to visit the IMDA Program before or during the application process.
DEADLINE Applications received by February 1 will receive consideration towards tuition remission, health benefits, and stipends. Rolling applications without financial support are considered until positions are filled.