We are currently accepting applications for the MFA in INTERMEDIA + DIGITAL ARTS (IMDA) for Fall 2017.
IMDA Graduate Admissions Application Deadline
All applications, portfolios and other required materials that are submitted by midnight February 1 are given priority for acceptance and financial awards for the Fall program. Learn more about Research Assistantships and other financial assistance.
We encourage applicants to schedule a tour of our program and facilities via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply you must submit an application to both the UMBC Graduate School, and IMDA, Dept. of Visual Art. Only applications submitted to both areas below will be considered for the IMDA MFA Program.
1. Submit to the UMBC Graduate School
The Graduate School Application will require:
- Academic Transcripts
- International students only: TOEFL scores [80 or above]
[GRE is not required]
2. Submit to the IMDA, Department of Visual Art [Slide Room]
The Slide Room application will require:
- Electronic portfolio
- Descriptions of artwork, including date, material, type of media, title, and duration as appropriate
- Three letters of recommendation
DEADLINE Applications are due by February 1 in order to receive priority consideration towards financial packages.