APPLY TO THE VISUAL ARTS MFA PROGRAM IN INTERMEDIA + DIGITAL ARTS @UMBC
Applying is a 2-step process:
1. Submit to the UMBC Graduate School
An application form that will require:
- Academic Transcripts
- TOEFL scores [international students only]
[GRE is not required].
2. Submit to the Department of Visual Arts
An application through Slide Room that requires:
- Electronic portfolio
- Descriptions of artwork, including date, material, type of media, title, and duration|size as appropriate.
- Three letters of recommendation
Applicants are encouraged to visit the Department of Visual Arts before or during the application process.
DEADLINE Applications received by February 1 will receive consideration towards tuition remission, health benefits, and stipends. Rolling applications without financial support are considered until positions are filled.